1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fan shroud bolts

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bowhun2r, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Jan 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    bowhun2r

bowhun2r [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Steeler Nation
    Vehicle:
    19 - GX-460
    Long story short...I got my S/C installed on my 2011 the other day and the Toyota dealership didn't live up to my expectations....:(

I'm missing two fan shroud bolts. Would anyone know the size I need? The dealership is over 1.5 hours away and I don't want anything more to do with them. I also had to buy a clamp for the coolant tank since it leaked over a quart on my garage floor last night. Just a nightmare....took a lot of the fun out the S/C for me...

Here is pic of the two missing bolts. Anyone know the size? :confused:

Scott

Update: Dealership called me after I submitted a less than stellar customer survey from their corporate HQ. They offered to drive a tech out to my house to install the two bolts...Nice gesture but considering I already put a clamp on the leaking coolant hose I said I could handle things. They are FedEx'ing the bolts, a gallon of pink coolant (since I had to buy a gallon at the local dealership), a voucher for a detail (inside and out) and a $100 gift certificate from their service department. Trying to make amends, but I do not think I'll be taking my truck back there.

Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 2.44.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-16 at 2.45.00 PM.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top