Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma World Vendor/Member Specific mods

Old 01-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Vendor/Member Specific mods

I am curious What you guys have on your trucks, that you either bought or heard about SPECIFICALLY from this site?
I thought this might be a good place to drum up some sales of stuff for our vendors/members who sell things here, and can't afford advertising, or that maybe people haven't heard about.

I have:

Power Rear window- BenWa
Rear View mirror Relocation Bracket - ImMrYo
Interior/exterior Leds- CsJumper2003
Glovebox/arm rest organizer- Salex
Flyzeye light- flyzeye designs
Sliders-Avid

If this is against the rules, or you are a vendor and don't want to be mentioned, please PM me.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
I am curious What you guys have on your trucks, that you either bought or heard about SPECIFICALLY from this site?
I thought this might be a good place to drum up some sales of stuff for our vendors/members who sell things here, and can't afford advertising, or that maybe people haven't heard about.

I have:

Power Rear window- BenWa
Rear View mirror Relocation Bracket - ImMrYo
Interior/exterior Leds- CsJumper2003
Flyzeye light- flyzeye designs
Sliders-Avid

If this is against the rules, or you are a vendor and don't want to be mentioned, please PM me.
How do you like the Power Rear Window?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
deckplate mod & plasti dip
Old 01-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
How do you like the Power Rear Window?
One of my fav mods. I use it everyday almost. My favorite thing about it is that with driving on the freeway, having the rear window open cuts down on the turbulence inside the cab significantly.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Most of my truck is built from this forum:

B.A.M.F. Rear Diff Skid
B.A.M.F. LCA Skids
B.A.M.F. Sliders w/KO
B.A.M.F. Light Bar Mount
B.A.M.F. Rear Shock Mount Kit
B.A.M.F. Compressor & Fuse block mount
King Coilovers w/Resi ( Front ) - ThePartsWhore
King 12" Shocks w/Resi ( Rear ) - DownSouthMotorsports
Total Chaos UCA From a local member
All Pro Spindle Gussets - ThePartsWhore
All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit - ThePartsWhore
All Pro Extended Rear Brake Lines - ThePartsWhore
All Pro EXPO leaf pack - ThePartsWhore
Demello 3 Hoop Bumper - Demello Group Buy
BruteForce HC Rear Bumper - Bruteforce Group Buy
ATO IFS Skid - Armor Tech Off Road
Bestop Supertop - Socal Member
Relentless Mid & Trans Skid - Relentless
Wheeler's Superbumps - Wheeler's Off Road
RotoPax Fuel Cans + Mount - RotoPax Group Buy/Discount
OkLedlightbars 40" - Okledlightbars Group Buy
OkLedlightbars 20" - Okledlightbars Group Buy
OkLedlightbars 10" - Okledlightbars Group Buy
OkLedlightbars 3x3 - Okledlightbars Group Buy
OttoNavi OEM Look Navigation System - Ottonav
Wet Okole Seat Covers - Wet Okole Group Buy
Illuminated 4x4 Switch - TW Group Buy
Extended Front Brake Lines - TW Group Buy
Redline Hood Struts - TW Group Buy
Old 01-22-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Ben installed his first prototype for the access cab power rear window into my truck back in the summer, no visible brackets or anything whatsoever, love it.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #7
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Baja Designs lights-bought from a member
Hella 500's-bought from a member
BAMF Lightbar
BAMF UCA Skids
Wheeler's 5100 shocks and AAL
Front 5100's and coils-bought from a member
TRD seat covers-bought from a member
Grillcraft Grill-bought from a member
Factory stereo aux input mod-from TW thread
Old 03-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Where can i get more info on this power rear window?!

Edit:

quick search and i found it :S

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...stall-kit.html
Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #9
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm a first gen, but...

TacomaWorld.com sticker - tcBob
Devil Horns emblem - Andres
OME 881s, Alcan leafs (group buy), rear 5100s - Wheeler's
Front 5100s - DownSouth Motorsports
BAMF sliders (group buy)
Kobalt toolbox bought from local member - NewMexiTaco

On order:

Bed rack - BoxRocket Fab