Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pro Comp Pro Runner SS struts?

Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Walker is on a distinguished road
Name: Walker
Walker's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Pro Runner SS struts?

I have been looking around for a new suspension set up for my toyota, i see that everyone have bilistien struts, has anyone tried a set of Pro Comp Pro Runner SS struts? They are adjustable and look high quality. I saw an add for these in my offroad mag.

http://images.zinio.com/repository/3...page67_350.jpg
Old 01-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Procomp is aiming at Bilstein with those new units. Trouble is, I can't sell them here because the price that DSM is doing on the Bilsteins is flat out crazy.

I tried to sell my kidney, a used liver, and my 6 year old nephew to our Bilstein distributor to get near the DSM price and they told me not happening.

Buy the 5100s instead from DSM. Should be cheaper, and most likely higher quality product.