Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

To buy or not to buy? Input appreciated.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
chevy2169 is on a distinguished road
chevy2169's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat as you. I have to get rid of the wrangler because it's very impractical for a father vehicle. My wife and I agreed we should wait a year or two and just buy new. I wish I could afford one now, but it isn't going to happen at this time.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
cvisinho is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cvisinho's Tacoma Gallery
That deal didn't work out Friday.
Just couldn't meet on price and trade in value.

However I did find a super clean trd sport that just went up for sale down the street from me.

Asking price is 15,900 with 103k on it.
Thoughts?

It is over book value according to the carfax.
I am definitely going to look at it and work that price down.
Id be ok around 13k for that mileage.
Tons of dealer service records from oil changes to scheduled maintenance.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:42 PM   #23
C Wills is on a distinguished road

Name: Cearyx aka C Gutta
C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
X3. I recently sold my 98 TJ cause it was too small for me and my family. I'm in the market for the same truck . It has to be Trd sport though. I seen a couple for trucks for sale with 120k miles for around $15k. I wouldn't buy a truck with that many miles. I rather spend a little extra for a little less mileage. A couple months ago I found a clean Trd sport with 88k miles for $16.5k. I let it get away trying to get a better deal. Stupid me.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #24
cvisinho is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
cvisinho's Tacoma Gallery
Locked it up last night. I think they were getting mad at me because I was beating them up over the deal pretty bad.
However I am happy and the service history is immaculate and all dealer maintained.
Just some clearcoat peel on a couple wheels but if all goes as it usually does when I buy a vehicle Ill have a new set of wheels by summer anyhow.
everything else is in great condition
Thank you all for the words of wisdom
I wold post a picture but apparently I have to host it first. Ill get it up later
Old 02-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #25

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
What's up with that truck bro? Need pics and details.lol
Old 02-02-2013, 07:12 AM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvisinho View Post
Locked it up last night. I think they were getting mad at me because I was beating them up over the deal pretty bad.
However I am happy and the service history is immaculate and all dealer maintained.
Just some clearcoat peel on a couple wheels but if all goes as it usually does when I buy a vehicle Ill have a new set of wheels by summer anyhow.
I wold post a picture but apparently I have to host it first. Ill get it up later
Congrats on the new truck man, glad you got what you wanted!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #27

C Wills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvisinho View Post
Did you post any pics of the truck yet?