Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ebay 3" Spacers/Leveling Kit

Old 02-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Jeffman1991 is on a distinguished road
Jeffman1991's Tacoma Gallery
Question Ebay 3" Spacers/Leveling Kit

Ye or Ne?

Seems pretty good, Steel spacers, Grade 8, warranty, legit company, only $70 + free shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
honestly....i'd stay away from spacers. they may be cheap, but the ride wont be too good. go with a set of bilstein 5100's instead for leveling...........the ride is great, and they may cost a bit more, but they are definitely worth it. plus...spacers are tough on your suspension. if you go the billy 5100 route..............get them from downsouth motorsports.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
There's nothing wrong with top mount spacers. They do not change the ride quality at all. Bilstein's do essentially the same thing as spacers anyway, but you do get a better shock out of it.

I may actually get the HBS spacers myself. I don't off road much so I'm not concerned about down travel.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
ditto
Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
there is another top mount spacer kit with an add a leaf for bout a hundred i got off ebay