Notices

Looking for a part to go rhino bumper

Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
Awesome Member
WarEagleForLife will become famous soon enough
Name: Dylan
WarEagleForLife's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a part to go rhino bumper

First off, Im not looking to buy this part on here, so thats why its not in the buy/sell/trade section.

Ok so I bought the Go Rhino 3000 series step guard for my truck a little while ago. I love it. But my problem is now I want the headlight brush guards to add on to the bumper I already have on my truck. Ive called go rhino and they told me they sell that part individually to companies, but every one I have called doesnt seem to have it.

My question to yall is have you heard of any place I can buy them? Or someone who is selling them? It would be nice if someone could help me out.

Thanks yall
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
I can order them for you. Black or chrome are both out of stock. Looking at 4-6 weeks.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
Awesome Member
For how much? And can I order them off the website?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #4
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
These are not listed on our site, so you would have to call in for them.

I show pricing as $250 for black and almost $400 for chrome. If you want to get them going, I would like to call GoRhino to be sure on those prices.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
Awesome Member
Thats pretty steep. I bought just the bumper for almost that much