Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

After market stereos

Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
JW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JW
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
After market stereos

I want to put an aftermarket stero in my 2010 trd sport was wondering if anyone has any advice on the subject. Pictures would be great curious to see how the din looks.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! There is a whole forum dedicated to just that, click on discussion topics or "forums" on the top of the page.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:03 PM   #3
larrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: larry
larrybbaker's Tacoma Gallery
Easy to do, I have put in aftermarket HU on my last three Toyotas. Better sound quality, better volume and more options on an aftermarket then you would pay for on a factory unit. I think I have pics on my gallery. I have bought parts from both Crutchfield and Vol audio just shop around and see what they include with the purchase.