1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

After market stereos

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by JW87, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Jan 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    JW87

JW87 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JW
    Richmond,VA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    American Racing black bajas with Cooper RTXs 265/70/17. Black Depo tail lights. LED interior, license plate and reverse lights.Debadged. OME 885 coils and Dakar leaf packs. OME Nitros front and back.
    I want to put an aftermarket stero in my 2010 trd sport was wondering if anyone has any advice on the subject. Pictures would be great curious to see how the din looks.

2. Jan 22, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    Fractured

Fractured FPS-a-holic

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    NOR*Cal
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DCSB 4x4
    TRD wheels, TRD cat back exhaust, ScanGauge 2, Debadged, Avid sliders, UWS bed box w/automatic LED light, Led Interior/Reverse/Lic. Plate lights, Yellow Fogs, Flyzeye Light, Color matched grill, Rearview mirror relocate bracket, Power Sliding rear window, Plasti-dipped bumper/"T" emblem
    Welcome to TW! There is a whole forum dedicated to just that, click on discussion topics or "forums" on the top of the page.

3. Jan 22, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    larrybbaker

larrybbaker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    larry
    South Central PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCLB TRD SPORT 4WD
    OME 885 | Bilstein 5100 x 4 | WeatherTech Window Visors | VAIS Tech SiriusXM Adapter |Alpine KTP-445U Amp | Anytime fog light mod
    Easy to do, I have put in aftermarket HU on my last three Toyotas. Better sound quality, better volume and more options on an aftermarket then you would pay for on a factory unit. I think I have pics on my gallery. I have bought parts from both Crutchfield and Vol audio just shop around and see what they include with the purchase.

Products Discussed in

To Top