1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dented rear bumper need help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tarheelfan_08, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Jan 24, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 [OP] Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    Dented up my rear bumper and chipped the paint. Any ideas on what I can do to fix it or cover it. Bumper guard, new bumper, etc? I am looking for a cost efficient way to fix it, but open to all ideas! I know pictures would help but its to dark for them now!

2. Jan 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    tarheelfan_08

tarheelfan_08 [OP] Carolina Alliance

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 White 4x4 Double Cab Tacoma Short Bed
    Chrome Grill, Chrome accessories(door handles and mirror covers), LEER Super White Cover, Mirrors with Turn Signals, Window Vent Visors, Step Rails, WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats, Mini Maglight Holder, Chrome Bull Bar
    For a visual help the place it is dented is right to the left of the liscense plate on the outer portion right where it flattens out

3. Jan 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    97lt1ta

97lt1ta Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner
    Would need a pic to see how bad the damage is. If you were out in Lv I could get you all set for 50 bucks. That being said guess you'll have to come get drunk and have fun while your truck gets fixed aka hookers and blow :goingcrazy:

Products Discussed in

To Top