Notices

TRD Off-Road vs. TRD Sport

Old 01-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #61
andyman is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
andyman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Nope you can turn a Sport into beast. That is what i am about to do with my Sport model just order gears and two Arb lockers.
Gotcha. Well then I'll have two projects: the old Chevy and the Tacoma. But I'm perfectly OK with that haha.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #62
Dogs & cats, living together! Mass hysteria!
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speyguy View Post
When I bought there were no TRD sportís left in the 2012 model year and I wanted to take advantage of the 0% financing. The $5000 difference in the price between the SR5 and the TRD off road made my mind up in the end. The 4x4 V6 SR5(Canadian Package) works for me, it has all the options I was looking for(minus the locker and the skid plate).
Smart move, especially since I could fold the OR "skid plate" up and mail it to you in a large envelope. I'm very happy with my OR, but there's a lot to be said for building up a less expensive 4WD Tacoma.

Products Discussed in this Thread