1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not sure if this is made for my Tacoma or not?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by JayDawg, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    JayDawg

JayDawg [OP] Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Sterling, Co. via San Diego, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab TRD Off Road Package
    4-PIAA 80 Racing Series Off Road Lights, Randy Ellis Design Light Bar, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Rear Leaf TSB, Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels, fog light mod, more to come...
    You would think I would know this but I don't so I feel like a total noob for asking but here goes. I have a 2007 Tacoma 4x4 access cab TRD Off Road Package with the 6 speed manual tranny. She is my baby and I love her but one thing bugs the snot out of me that Toyota does not put on these trucks but every other auto maker puts on theirs and that is the little info centers that say how many miles until empty, avg. fuel economy, current fuel economy, and other cool stuff like that. My wife has all of that stuff on her Corolla. Every truck but Toyota that I have looked at offers that on their trucks but Toyota is a no go. Is there any device made that would tell all of that info that is aftermarket? I would really like to add one to my truck if so.
    Thanks all!
    Jay

2. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    90YotaPU

90YotaPU The Messiah

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Union County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    1990 Toyota 4x4 (Pre-Taco)
    Aftermarket Stereo, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, HF Air Horns, 3" Lift
  3. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits gentleman and a scholar

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen
    Eugene, OR
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    - OME suspension - Custom front/rear tube bumpers - 33x12.5r15 BFG KOs - Deckplate mod + AFE reusable filter - Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, chopped before leaf spring - Toyota Horns emblem by Diaz Fabrication - Pioneer stereo and new speakers + 10" sub - camper shell
    get a scanguage it'll tell you everything you'd want to know. hell even stuff you didn't know you wanted to know :eek:

4. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    P9HST2

P9HST2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM AC TRD OR
    WeatherTech floor liners, tailgate hoseclamp, Famous Fab sliders, Brute Force Fab rear bumper, Icon "3T" suspension.
    I was going to say ultragauge or scangauge, but I was too slow on both counts! :)

5. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    JayDawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Vehicle:
    4-PIAA 80 Racing Series Off Road Lights, Randy Ellis Design Light Bar, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Rear Leaf TSB, Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels, fog light mod, more to come...
    That is exactly what I need! Outstanding! What is the differences between the 2 systems?

6. Jan 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    Cain

Cain Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma
    Chrome don't get you home
    Go to Amazon and do a compare
    Cheers

7. Jan 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    JayDawg

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Vehicle:
    Well, I just went down to Autozone because they had 1 Scangauge in stock. I ended up buying it and will now be installing it in a few minutes. Thank you guys for your help!

8. Jan 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM
    sr5vic

sr5vic Buy & Hodl

Member:
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    '13 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    295/70/17 Geolander G003 M/T's, 17" Work S1HC's, 1" Bora Wheel Spacers, King 2.5 EXT Coilovers, King 2.5 Tundra Rears, Total Chaos UCA's, Total Chaos LCA's, BruteForce Fab Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, OME Dakar CS047R Leaf Springs w/ D29XL AAL, 'OCTACO' Custom SS Brake Lines, Extended R.Diff Breather, RDI Aluminum Skid Plates, BAJADESIGNS Squadron Sport LED Yellow Fog Lights, BAJADESIGNS Squadron Sport LED Clear Front Spot Lights & Rear Work Lights TRD PRO Grill, TRD PRO Headlights, US Offroad Winch Mount, SmittyBilt X2O 10k Winch, RotoPax 2Gal. Fuel & Water Canisters , VIAIR Constant Duty OBA System, Custom Bussmann RTMR Panel, Total Chaos Bed Stiffeners, StopTech Slotted Rotors, TRD Brake Pads, Off-Grid Engineering Dual Battery System w/ Blue Sea 7622 ML-ACR 500 Relay, Dometic CFX40 w/ slide
    i just got my ultra-gauge in the mail on friday. absolutely love the thing. takes a bit of time to program and setup but its the best bang for the buck for gauges IMO

Products Discussed in

To Top