Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Unidentified nuts and bolts in driveway

Old 01-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
Hartford has a spectacular aura aboutHartford has a spectacular aura about
Hartford's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys it's all taken care of. It was my own stupidity and it is now fixed. Calm down and poke fun at me or something.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
They're not even Toyota hardware in the first place..for any application on the tacoma
Personally, I don't know every nut and bolt on every Tacoma, so can't really comment on that. However, I have at least a half dozen OEM and non-OEM accessories on my truck (who knows how many or what he has). Can you truly say those particular nuts & bolt wouldn't fit any of those? Will let it go with that. Peace.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #23
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
Calm down and poke fun at me or something.
Those are obviously not metric, and Toyota only uses metric fasteners of that size.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #24
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
Personally, I don't know every nut and bolt on every Tacoma, so can't really comment on that. However, I have at least a half dozen OEM and non-OEM accessories on my truck (who knows how many or what he has). Can you truly say those particular nuts & bolt wouldn't fit any of those? Will let it go with that. Peace.
Whatever you say Buzz Killington..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyiskNIiBI
Old 01-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #25
bcmedic13 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Matt
bcmedic13's Tacoma Gallery
you by chance didnt install a truukshelvin from ikea recently?