LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed light & rear springs

Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Bed light & rear springs

I sent my sales guy a note over a month ago and he has not replied. I now own a 2009 and will be buying a new one probably during the 2014 model year. Is Toyota still putting 3 leaves rears on the Tacoma? Also, do they have any plans to add a bed light? Never have figured out why the Tundra has one but not the Tacoma. I might look elsewhere is they do not do something about these 2 concerns.