Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pulling the trigger on a scion fr-s!!

Old 02-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #21
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I'd trade in my EP for a FRS. But I don't need another money pit.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #23
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
You'll be back.

I sold my S/C'ed '01 Tundra and bought a Stage II WRX. It's been a fun car, but I'm a truck guy.
i miss you guys!! , yeah if i had the TRD spot 4x4 there's no doubt in my mind i woulda stuck with it, but it was the sr5 that I had to put a ton of money into to have it look more sporty go figure

i'm POSITIVE i will be back on these boards in 3-5 years haha probably gonna wait for the third generation tacomas to come out

here's some more awesome pictures!!!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #24
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
I hid a tacomaworld business card in the glove compartment when I sold it at power toyota buena park, i hope the new owner ends up on this forum (and waxes her and takes care of her and gives her synthetic oil and washes her )
Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
Sorry... I couldn't do what you did. I'm thinking of adding a little, fun car, but I can't get rid if the Tacoma. I tow a boat, a 12' enclosed trailer, and I'm always hauling something.
Post consumer anxiety sucks. You'll get used to being Taco free. Or, maybe you'll find a cheap Taco to build up???

yeah i'm realizing everyday how useful a bed was , haha I almost traded it in for a 2013 trd tacoma trd sport 4x4 but I didn't feel like oweing 10 grand on essentially the "same truck"
Old 02-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #26
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Why why why.... Your truck was sick!

Not a big fan of the FR-S... Have fun though
Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #27
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn your truck was sick... the Scion looks sick as well, more pics ?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #28
VaOldSchool is on a distinguished road

Name: J. / VΛ
VaOldSchool's Tacoma Gallery
ahhhhh...what a great combo that would be! A Taco and an FRS. mmmm...
Old 02-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #29
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
You guys are the best car community i've been a part of!!! thanks for the cool mod ideas and awesome group buys tw!!! (may have a back to stock sale soon keep your eyes open!!)

unless i find a buyer on here

Oh my gosh that is a sexy truck!

My paint on my hood is all messed up... details on your carbon fiber??? How did ya do it and how much did it cost? I like!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #30
VaOldSchool is on a distinguished road

Name: J. / VΛ
VaOldSchool's Tacoma Gallery
I love the hood too...who makes it and how much???
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #31
Failure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shedFailure2Comply is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Failure2Comply's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Why why why.... Your truck was sick!
++++1 Man you had a great looking truck. My wife almost bought an FRS, drove great and had pretty nice get up and go.
Attached Thumbnails
pulling the trigger on a scion fr-s!!-20120929_175430.jpg   pulling the trigger on a scion fr-s!!-20120929_175508.jpg  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #32
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about picking this up.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #33
I just got wincos tint on there for 400$ haha, best tint i've ever had !! The quality is insane!!!! In a perfect world my garage would have my taco and my fr-s. I considered keeping the truck too but a 2000$ downpayment on a 27k car would have payments that raped me in the butt every month

• Up to 92% IR rejection
  • Highest visual acuity
  • Extreme UV protection
  • Lifetime no-color change warranty
  • Ultimate comfort - Elegant look
  • Lifetime NO-FADE warranty
  • NO signal interference (GPS, radio, navigation, tire monitors, cell phones
Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaOldSchool View Post
I love the hood too...who makes it and how much???
I don't recall the name of the company that made the hood, but without hood struts it flops all over the place and is very unsafe i believe it was something like VR-s, that was the prototype carbon fiber hood they made for my friends X-runner that I bought off him... I refused to put hood struts into such a beautiful hood but it felt so unsafe I parted ways with it
Old 02-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #35
the fr-s forum i'm on isn't NEARLY as busy as this forum, this one's much funner
Old 02-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #36
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
i miss you guys!! , yeah if i had the TRD spot 4x4 there's no doubt in my mind i woulda stuck with it, but it was the sr5 that I had to put a ton of money into to have it look more sporty go figure

i'm POSITIVE i will be back on these boards in 3-5 years haha probably gonna wait for the third generation tacomas to come out

here's some more awesome pictures!!!

Your truck is sick, I would have given you $17500 for it.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
Your truck is sick, I would have given you $17500 for it.
haha trust me it was falling apart, the hid's would go out constantly, the bilstein struts + coils I had were making a god awful squeaking sound, and I had a hole in my ugly tan passenger seat
Old 02-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #38
Zilla has a spectacular aura aboutZilla has a spectacular aura about
Name: snah
Zilla's Tacoma Gallery
how did you do those lights????
Old 02-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #39
iroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iroh's Tacoma Gallery
Look at all those hoses!

Brings to mind - "The energizer's bypassed like a Christmas tree, so don't give me too many bumps."

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...929_175430.jpg
Old 02-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
how did you do those lights????
oem lights with the reflectors and everything sprayed black, retrofitted projectors in there with the oem housing, it's a pain and i wasn't very good at sealing it back, had no problems with leaks for 2-3 years then it turned into a fishbowl every time it rained