Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

pulling the trigger on a scion fr-s!!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #41
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
I just got wincos tint on there for 400$ haha, best tint i've ever had !! The quality is insane!!!! In a perfect world my garage would have my taco and my fr-s. I considered keeping the truck too but a 2000$ downpayment on a 27k car would have payments that raped me in the butt every month

• Up to 92% IR rejection
  • Highest visual acuity
  • Extreme UV protection
  • Lifetime no-color change warranty
  • Ultimate comfort - Elegant look
  • Lifetime NO-FADE warranty
  • NO signal interference (GPS, radio, navigation, tire monitors, cell phones
You should have just traded in Herbie the Love Bug!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 AM   #42
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
You should have just traded in Herbie the Love Bug!

lol!!! you saw that in the back
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #43
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah! Lol! Spotted it right away.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #44
VaOldSchool is on a distinguished road

Name: J. / VΛ
VaOldSchool's Tacoma Gallery
Eddie what year was your Taco?
Old 02-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #45
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be getting way better gas mileage now

Love the FR-S/BRZ. Looks like a fun car to throw around corners.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #46
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaOldSchool View Post
Eddie what year was your Taco?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG555 View Post
You'll be getting way better gas mileage now

Love the FR-S/BRZ. Looks like a fun car to throw around corners.

yeah you can REALLY throw it around when you turn traction control off, it's so out of control but at the same time so in control lol... can't describe the feeling, more than acceleration or power the FEELING of how this thing drives and handles is amazing
Old 02-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #48
http://powertoyotabuenapark.com/Buen...ruck/16361896/

i found my old truck for sale :P
Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #49
dboz is on a distinguished road
dboz's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my modded Evo X to buy my '13 Taco. Other than the MPG loss and no Rockford Fosgate I do not regret getting out of the sports/performance car scene.

Nice car. You going with a turbo kit tor some power. I found the car very underwhelming on my test drive. Of course the X was putting down 350 at the wheels.

Appreciating ground clearance and roomy comfort.

You missing the truck?