Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

finally got the lift done.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
hoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to behold
hoodratstormtroop's Tacoma Gallery
finally got the lift done.

MID TRAVEL LIFT 3.5 in front 3.0 in back withs UCA on 33S.
Attached Thumbnails
finally got the lift done.-photo-12.jpg  
Old 01-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 01-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Bro?

Details on front 3.5 please
Old 01-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #5
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
How'd you get 3.5 up front??
Old 01-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
hoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to behold
I have extended front shocks. I had to raise them up higher, since it was rubber after i bent the font fenders. Its almost level with the AAL but its all good no more rubbing
Old 01-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. im guessing you went with icon 3.5 extended travel coilovers. i purchased that setup as well, with the 2.5 icon shocks in the rear. currently im running the toytec/eibach cranked to 1.75, but wanted that extra lift, without going to 6". atleast i know what its going to look like now lol.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
yeah dude it sits perfect. I have the extend bilstein shocks in the back with AAL leaf, since there is no need for a new leaf pack when AAL will make it sit level. Also, get new UCA since it will ride way better
Old 01-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #10
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
nice. i actually do have the icon uca. its the tubular one, not the billet.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!