Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

can anyone help me please?!?!

Old 01-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
blueyota06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
blueyota06's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone help me please?!?!

hello im new to the forum and i tryed to install the relay for the locker mod, and it said not to cut the violet wire and i did it by accident, i dont know if this has anything to do with my problem or not but now my 4h 4l abs and locker lights stays on and my 4wd and locker will not engage or anything, can anyone let me know what i did or messed up? please help thank you
Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Repair the wire. Back-track, start over and double check everything. Take a picture of your dilemma.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
blueyota06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
blueyota06's Tacoma Gallery
i found a fuse that was bad but thanks for the input tho