Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TacomaWorld Facebook Page.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
TacomaWorld Facebook Page.

Seems like the TW facebook page isn't used by alot of members on here. Build the page and join if you'd like!

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126531534075585/
Old 01-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
Just joined!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #5
BillyP will become famous soon enoughBillyP will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: CWO4-retired
Name: Billy
BillyP's Tacoma Gallery
What would be the point... to using both the forum and the facebook page?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #6
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyP View Post
What would be the point... to using both the forum and the facebook page?
Because we need our TW fixes...especially when Chris2x4 breaks the REAL TW...lol
Old 01-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
No Facebook here. I like the forum the way it is.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #9
Super Mod!

Shizzz Im a member of both lol. Didnt even notice.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #10
t3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedt3hWIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
t3hWIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to t3hWIT
Arise! Oh ancient thread, I summon you from the depths of the archive to grace the Recent Posts category once again!

I tried to join this Facespace group a few times but I'm not being accepted. I can only presume that it's an honest mixup between the "Accept" and "Maybe Later..." buttons, rather than my Facespace picture and header showing a Subaru. I do really have a Tacoma and drive it regularly. Honest.

So, could one of the admins of the Facespace group help me out? I don't spam. Hell, I barely even post. But when I do, it's a mix of humor and sarcasm where I'm usually the punch-line of my own jokes.

But seriously. Let me in.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #13
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery