1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Blu-Logic AT&T phone compatibility

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TerryS, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jan 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    TerryS

TerryS [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    Cape Cod, Mass.
    Vehicle:
    '19 Barcelona Red DCSB TRD OR
    Roof rack, step boards, window visors, hood protector, tonneau cover, bed extender & small lift kit.
    I could sure use some help.

I changed my cell phone carrier to AT&T and purchased a Samsung Galaxy Appeal (SGH-I827). It paired easily and well with my Blu-Logic unit, but I could not make calls. The voice recognition software provided with the phone, Vlingo, just couldn't manage. I also tried Skyvi software with no better results. Incoming calls worked well, however. I have just returned the phone because I really need a hands free phone in the truck.

I must now find something compatible. Blu-Logic does not list a current model phone for AT&T. A call to Toyota proved useless - the Blu-Logic compatibility list on the website is all the information they have. My Toyota dealer was also unable to help.

Could any of you using both Blu-Logic and an AT&T cell phone let me know what make and model you're using?

I'd appreciate any information you could give me as I must have a working phone ASAP.

Thanks.

Products Discussed in

To Top