1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody have the quilted clazzio seat covers?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by nickbroaddus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Jan 29, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    nickbroaddus

nickbroaddus [OP] Active Member

Member:
    AC/NJ
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sport acc cab prerunner
    Im exploring my options for a nice leather seat cover. Only doing my front seats (access cab sport) and Katskinz are out of my price range. I really like the diamond quilted pattern they have on the Clazzio website but i havent seen anybody that has them in their taco. If anybody has them or seen them post some pictures up here.

2. Jan 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    tensecondchevelle

tensecondchevelle Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma Double Cab
    I haven't seen any Clazzio covers actually on a Tacoma, but I know they do a good job! I've seen their covers done before, they look like Katskinz but at half the price.

I feel I'm pretty reliable because I am around seat covers all day long, my family owns a seat cover business (currently have 2 locations with about 50 employees). Naturally I have to put a plug in for my own job/future. Check us out at www.seatcoversunlimited.com, we have tons of different materials and colors to choose from. If you have any questions either call, email (I do the companies emails), or pm me on here. I can hook you up with a good price if you want to go that route.

But for real, Clazzios are top of the line. We did a Corvette in their stuff a few months back and it looked solid. I'm glad to see other seat cover companies are getting talked about here on TW besides Wet Okole (they also do great work)

Products Discussed in

To Top