LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anybody have the quilted clazzio seat covers?

Old 01-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
nickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura aboutnickbroaddus has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: AMT3/ H-65 Flight mech
nickbroaddus's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have the quilted clazzio seat covers?

Im exploring my options for a nice leather seat cover. Only doing my front seats (access cab sport) and Katskinz are out of my price range. I really like the diamond quilted pattern they have on the Clazzio website but i havent seen anybody that has them in their taco. If anybody has them or seen them post some pictures up here.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't seen any Clazzio covers actually on a Tacoma, but I know they do a good job! I've seen their covers done before, they look like Katskinz but at half the price.

I feel I'm pretty reliable because I am around seat covers all day long, my family owns a seat cover business (currently have 2 locations with about 50 employees). Naturally I have to put a plug in for my own job/future. Check us out at www.seatcoversunlimited.com, we have tons of different materials and colors to choose from. If you have any questions either call, email (I do the companies emails), or pm me on here. I can hook you up with a good price if you want to go that route.

But for real, Clazzios are top of the line. We did a Corvette in their stuff a few months back and it looked solid. I'm glad to see other seat cover companies are getting talked about here on TW besides Wet Okole (they also do great work)

Products Discussed in this Thread