LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

gen 2 dislikes?

Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #41
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Mine has head restraints on both sides but only latches in the seat on one side. Where's your 2nd 12v?
oh, and idk one i think one is suppose to be a cig lighter that dose not work at all(i held it for 10+ min and it did not get hot) than there is just a plain 12v outlet. both are under the A/C controls.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #42
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I assumed the lighter would work like the old ones use to but it won't charge anything I shove in there. The lighter itself works fine.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #43
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I assumed the lighter would work like the old ones use to but it won't charge anything I shove in there.
I have my Iphone charger in the cig lighter one
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #44
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have my Iphone charger in the cig lighter one
Hmm, I'm stumped. I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #45
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I assumed the lighter would work like the old ones use to but it won't charge anything I shove in there. The lighter itself works fine.
the lighter plug chargers stuff on mine all the time! i charge my phone on it all the time. or plug the gps in.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #48
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm, 6.50 on sale, I'll try one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Powerj...ywords=12v+USB

I have one just like it and it has worked fine for 2 years. it actually has a Droid plug and then I use the USB for my iPhone.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #49

Quote:
Hmm, 6.50 on sale, I'll try one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Powerj...ywords=12v+USB

i have a plug a little different, but itís still made by griffin. i plug my iphone in it.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #50
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
I have one just like it and it has worked fine for 2 years. it actually has a Droid plug and then I use the USB for my iPhone.
Damn you and your fancy USB
Old 01-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #51
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Damn you and your fancy USB
Probably not available in Canada.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #52
bslus is on a distinguished road
bslus's Tacoma Gallery
I dislike that my 2013 DCLB Sport 4x4 isn't here yet. Expected delivery 1/29/13 to 2/4/13.
First new Toyota pickup since 1981.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #53
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9civichatch3 View Post
My 4Runner has all disk brakes and has a better feel than my Tacoma.

I second rear disk !!
my brakes on my 13 feel way better then my 05 or 11 probably due to the fact my offroad has hydraulic asst vs vacuums asst brakes cause of atrac...I know the 4 runners don't have vacuum asst.... I guess one thing. dislike is no heated mirrors other then that I love it
Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 AM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Probably not available in Canada.
Damn you and your fancy USA
Old 01-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #55
Fire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutFire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Fire Taco Fighter's Tacoma Gallery
I just hate adjusting drum brakes............I am going to look into rear disk replacements.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #56
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
I hate that my sunglasses won't fit into "either" of the two sunglass holders!!! If I hang them from the rear view mirror like I did in my old truck they bang against the radio!! Where am I suppose to put my sunglasses!!
Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #57
nilster is on a distinguished road
Name: Nils
nilster's Tacoma Gallery
I dislike the fact that I know what TSBs are... And that I have to have them done...
Old 01-31-2013, 09:31 AM   #58
Huge Member
Tacos Dorados is on a distinguished road

Tacos Dorados's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
x2. i tried fixing mine it worked for 2 min than got really hot( i would feel the heat thru all the plastic around it) it stopped working. i think iím going to buy a new one. even after months i keep looking up to see what temp is when driving and soo nothing!
I won't buy another one. It's a defective design that will just break again.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #59
53wick is on a distinguished road
53wick's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down dislike

backup camera, needs to be in radio screen. power door locks, should to be able to program to lock them when it go in gear. no key lock in pass door. key fab, if you unlock doors they will relock after 30 seconds. [ dont carry key fab] unlock doors from house go to get in truck they lock. auto dimming mirror, its a joke. tilt wheel adjustment, should be able flip lever and wheel goes up on its own, every car or truck i have own are made that way. interior light that fades off and on, get out of truck at night have to wait for light to come on to see where door lock switch is. radio, speakers in the headliner?
Old 01-31-2013, 10:18 AM   #60
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I dislike that my 2012 frame bent like a taco when I was hit by a Mazda 3 that drove away. :-(