Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Katzkins finally installed

Old 02-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #22
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously jelly right now... That looks amazing!

Was this a user install or shop? (I am assuming shop)
Old 02-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #24
jclofton is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
jclofton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Wondering if they have options for covers plus "more comfort/cushion"... The seats aggregate my back problems...
Old 02-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #25
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
That looks amazing! Perfect color combo!
Old 02-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #26
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, eventually i will have something similar.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #27
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I want something similar...wish I could find a dealer/installer nearby.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #30
whiplash willy is on a distinguished road
whiplash willy's Tacoma Gallery
How do you just buy the kit, and install yourself? I can only find dealers that will only sell to me if they install.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #31
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
looks damm good ! these should have been available from the factory with the same color combo .
Old 09-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #32
pebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the rough
pebblin's Tacoma Gallery
There's a group buy going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash willy View Post
How do you just buy the kit, and install yourself? I can only find dealers that will only sell to me if they install.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #33
Throbbing Member
B737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
B737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here is a how to. its prob the most complete next to the thread homer made about his. self install is very straight forward. here is a blow by blow, including the mistakes i made. if i had to do it again, i would. i appreciate the leather and seat heaters every single time i use my truck.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...pix-heavy.html

my local shop wanted around $800-$1000 for the installation if i just brought them the seats.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #34
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Dang those look great man,

The knob is the icing on the cake though.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #35
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check for auto/boat upholsterers in your area. I went with a shop that installs only leather seat covers and sunroofs for auto dealerships, but also for private owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblin View Post
There's a group buy going on.
^^^this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B737 View Post
here is a how to. its prob the most complete next to the thread homer made about his. self install is very straight forward. here is a blow by blow, including the mistakes i made. if i had to do it again, i would. i appreciate the leather and seat heaters every single time i use my truck.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...pix-heavy.html

my local shop wanted around $800-$1000 for the installation if i just brought them the seats.
Wow, that's high, though one high-end shop quoted me $800 also. I paid $500 and frankly, the install was outstanding, better than I believe I could have done as I have no experience. but quite a few guys here have done it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Dang those look great man,

The knob is the icing on the cake though.
Thanks

Old 09-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #36
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great I wish they came like that!