Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Katzkins finally installed

Old 02-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good. I will be getting some Katskins from a local vendor soon. Not going with the TRD. Your interior looks sweet.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really good! 2
Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #6
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like this cost?
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
madrider is on a distinguished road
madrider's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Looks great! Did you install yourself? If not, how much for install?
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I like the perforated arm rests.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #10
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
Looks great! If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like this cost?
p.m. sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
x2
paid $500 for the install. checked out the only 2 local installers to me, one wanted $725 (a high-end shop that i had tint my windows), and the one i chose, who installs primarily thru dealers. keep in mind, these can be installed by oneself and i considered it as i prefer to with most of my mods, but repeatedly read of those who have done it and wished they had chose a pro instead for MANY reasons. install costs varied greatly nationally: $400-$800 depending upon location. there are several good threads here @TW if one is interested. hope this helps
Old 02-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery

I'm jealous!

How difficult was the install? Would you do it again? Or would you pay someone to install it?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post

I'm jealous!

How difficult was the install? Would you do it again? Or would you pay someone to install it?
He did have someone do the install. They look great man.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #14
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. I love the leather!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #16
taco newb
xxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Boomer
Name: Titus
xxxotiknightz's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. where did you get the shift knob?
Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxotiknightz View Post
very nice. where did you get the shift knob?
x2
Old 02-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #18
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
This is something I would LOVE to do, but want some place to get them installed. I have done EVERYTHING else on my truck myself, but would definitely pay to get this right!!