Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

plasti dip!!

Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
tundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nice

tundrataco's Tacoma Gallery
plasti dip!!

hey guys, just wanted to show off my plasti-dipped rims, read a lot about this stuff, im from canada its 22$ per can up here, so i crossed the border into vermont, got 5 cans for 30$, friggin awesome stuff, so far ive done 2 coats on each rim, and still on the first can!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
tundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nicetundrataco is just really nice

ended up doing 3 thick coats on 1 can! 4 left to do other stuff, prolly the wifes '11 corolla!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Another plasti dip thread????
Old 02-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...hread-161.html
Old 02-02-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe that Plasti dip is 22 per can... damn.
Looks good OP
Old 02-02-2013, 05:34 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I can't believe that Plasti dip is 22 per can... damn.
Looks good OP
Yep redonqulous.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Never mind the plasti-derp, i wanna see your garage!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Never mind the plasti-derp, i wanna see your garage!
ill get some pics of it later, actually its my brother in law/father in law/ my garage.

28'x32' 12' high walls. in floor heating, its a work in progress lol!

we have a sawmill so all the lumber was free!