Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black Aftermarket Fog Lights...

Old 02-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Black Aftermarket Fog Lights...

Anyone try these yet???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_6762wt_1220
They seem pretty cool and would set off the front end when used with the BHLM...
I talked to the guy today, and he said i could pick them up directly to save on shipping...I might end up getting these today...
Old 02-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 02-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I've got tinted ebay fogs... different seller though...

Old 02-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I've got tinted ebay fogs... different seller though...

Nice!
If not mistaken, Those are the exact same lights right?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
keep us posted i may have to do this also thanks
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mine seem almost gold colored while the ones you posted seem to be silvery... could be the Nokya Yellow bulbs I have installed though...

Be careful as I did have fit problems with a previous set of yellow ebay fogs (which is what prompted me to buy these tinted ones.)

here's the link to the ones I have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7338&viewitem=
Old 02-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #7

Delmarva,
How was the install on these?
Pretty easy to take them out and put them back in???
Old 02-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
Mayor of TW

Yup... easy peasy... just search for fog light removal here or at TN and you should see how it's done...
Old 05-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIKR View Post
not to revive a dead post, but has anyone tried these ebay blacked out fog lights yet? I have a base Tacoma w/ no fogs, but I'm pre-wired. I'm thinking of getting these myself:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

This is the same co. that I just bought my blacked-out headlights from (which are awesome).
I ended up buying some JDM yellow fogs for mine.. i love them...no problems at all w/ them..

I'm assuming they are from the same company... If so, they are great quality....do it!