Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

To Nfab or not Nfab that is the question?

View Poll Results: What would you do?
Keep the chrome... looks nice 7 11.48%
Loose the chrome gramps, black it out 54 88.52%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #21
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I think I am going to order the NFabs. I ordered some before but they turned out to be the wrong size so back to the store they went.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #22
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
They keep nasty door dings away.Without them the rig does look a bit higher off the ground wich I kind of like.They're like Almond Joys (some times you feel like a nut some times you don't)
Old 02-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #23
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Nfabs!

Old 02-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #25
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
No protection from door dings, but they look good and provided the wife some assistance. You may want to consider sanding the steps and rattling some bedliner on. They are slick when wet. Finally went with sliders.
OOOHHH they've saved my doors a few times,I've heard people hit their doors up against my nfabs fallowed by the some what believable "SORRY"
Old 02-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #26
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
OOOHHH they've saved my doors a few times,I've heard people hit their doors up against my nfabs fallowed by the some what believable "SORRY"
Could have something to do with your 6" lift , on a 3" lift or lower they do zero for door dings
Old 02-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #27
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the first time I've ever seen those wheels on something other than a Chevy! Glad to see you still have your left front hub cab, my dads suburban and another chevy out here are both missing the left front hahah.
And a picture for the hell of it! I love these wheels
To Nfab or not Nfab that is the question?-2012-07-01_11-36-45_373.jpg
Old 02-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Could have something to do with your 6" lift , on a 3" lift or lower they do zero for door dings
You make a valuable point!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #29
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
I want Nfabs, Just trying to find some for under $300 shipped.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #30
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
I think I got mine for 270$ shipped...

Old 04-12-2013, 04:50 PM   #31
skweezal is on a distinguished road

skweezal's Tacoma Gallery
best site to purchase NFab online??

I just got a new 2013 taco double cab and like the look of the Nfab..l like it alot...best price??
Old 06-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #32
Kauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKauai Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Cav Troop XO, 1LT
Kauai Taco's Tacoma Gallery
don't buy nFab thru Carid.com.... !! Not in stock! Zero customer service! Product arrived damaged(nFab's fault) but 3 weeks later and lots of calls to Carid and nFab and I still got junk sitting on my garage floor!