1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid Industries Bracket for Tundra

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by supermike820, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Feb 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    supermike820

supermike820 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Double Cab TRD Sport
    Billet Grill TRD Intake TRD Exhaust Stereo
    I was trying to do some research about putting Rigid Industries Dually D2's in my fog light location. I believe I found out that the Tundra and Tacoma fog lights are the same part number. Only the housing not the bracket. I called Rigid and they sent me a PDF for the instructions. They look like they will work, has anyone tried this before? Here is the link from Rigid?

http://www.rigidindustries.com/Toyota-Tundra-Fog-Light-Replacement-Kit-p/40155.htm

Give me any knowledge please.

2. Feb 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    AaronArf

AaronArf Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    VA Beach
    Vehicle:
    2023 LR OR DCSB
    Comparing the fog light diagrams,
    [​IMG]
    2012 Tundra

[​IMG]
    05-11 Tacoma

Same price, but that site doesn't list the Toyota part number. The fog light rides in a housing on the Tundra so those brackets might not work even if the fog light housings are identical.:notsure:

Most definitely won't work on the 2012's. Different design fog mounting tabs that appear to be built into the fog light housing instead of mounting with a bezel.
    [​IMG]
    12-13 Tacoma

3. Feb 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    GuapOh

GuapOh Well-Known Member

Member:
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 4x4 MT
    Skid Plate, Hood Protector, Wheel Locks, Snugtop XV, Yakima Rack, Weathertechs, Sick Speed Shifter, Avid Bumper, Avid Sliders, Bilstien 5100's, TSB Spring packs
    I have no idea if same part number but I know my fogs came in a box that stated it was an aftermarket Tundra fogs kit.

Products Discussed in

To Top