Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wet Okle care question

Old 02-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okle care question

I read on the site to hand wash only. Has anyone machine washed their Wet Okle's? If so did they do okay on a delicate cycle? Thanks!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 02-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
who wants to go to the trouble of taking them off to wash them? just scrub em on the seat lol
Old 02-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #5

Ha yeah, I doubt it's a big deal. there's a lot of things that say hand wash that I have machine washed. I dunno
Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
BillyP will become famous soon enoughBillyP will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: CWO4-retired
Name: Billy
BillyP's Tacoma Gallery
I washed the one out of my Jeep. Layed them out on the deck to dry. --- I do have a front load washer which I thought would be safer than a top load.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #7

Just a heads up, put mine through the wash. Turned out great, hanging out to dry as I type. They look really good!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I have yet to clean mine in any way in the nearly 3 years I've had them. lol
Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #9
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
How about asking WO how they say to clean them?
Edit. Looked it up on their site
Use their stuff and wash right on the seat.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:07 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
How about asking WO how they say to clean them?
Edit. Looked it up on their site
Use their stuff and wash right on the seat.
As I clearly stated on my very first post "Wet Okle says to hand wash with there soap" I was just asking if anyone has machine washed and if it turned out okay. And it did for me, that is all