Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Iphone 5 Bluetooth Issue

Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Piratelawyer is just really nicePiratelawyer is just really nicePiratelawyer is just really nicePiratelawyer is just really nicePiratelawyer is just really nice
Name: Chris
Piratelawyer's Tacoma Gallery
Iphone 5 Bluetooth Issue

I have a problem with my bluetooth connection with both my Camry and Tacoma. Wife's android phone is not having any problems. When I place a call from my iphone (Siri or from contacts) the phone is connected to the vehicle, but the bluetooth then disconnects and the call goes back to the phone. I then have to change the source on the iphone to get it to go back to bluetooth. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 02-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
jprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to all
Navy: Honorably Discharged
Name: Joshua
jprovence's Tacoma Gallery
Its not a problem, more of a feature. The phone figures if you are making the call from your phone, you want to talk with the phone. Make the car from the truck and it will stay to the truck. Annoying I know.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
BikPickle is on a distinguished road
Marines: SSgt
Name: Nick
BikPickle's Tacoma Gallery
^them^
It is supposed to do that. Try making a call using Siri or link your phone book. It works through the blutooth that way.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #4
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
If I try to talk to Siri with Blutooth on it goes to call mode and ends the call immidiately. I want to be able to use siri while I drive!
Old 12-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #5
tacoma steve is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
tacoma steve's Tacoma Gallery
I would try to pair the phone again. No matter how I make a call it always goes through bluetooth unless I manually make it go to the phone.

Steve