Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2 year record

Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #21
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for URD to release the
UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management

for the newer Tacoma's!! I think that is holding back a lot of the new trucks from reaching your potential. I don't know what the hell is taking so long. By the way, I picked the Tacoma based on many of your video's and seeing the potential of the truck. I wish you were still in the game.

This year I will be doing the exhaust, smaller pulley, fuel pump, and the IPT Valve body. I am hoping for a mid-to-low 13 this summer/fall.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #22
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Nope. Lucas Oil rented out the entire firebird area. Dirt track. Lake. Drags. Etc. For another three years so they couldn't close it. Pretty cool of them if you ask me.
Oh awesome! Hmmm...maybe I will go back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLikesIt View Post
Waiting for URD to release the
UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management

for the newer Tacoma's!! I think that is holding back a lot of the new trucks from reaching your potential. I don't know what the hell is taking so long. By the way, I picked the Tacoma based on many of your video's and seeing the potential of the truck. I wish you were still in the game.

This year I will be doing the exhaust, smaller pulley, fuel pump, and the IPT Valve body. I am hoping for a mid-to-low 13 this summer/fall.
Well from what I have heard the plugs are becoming suspiciously hard to get.

Glad to know I helped sell parts

Not out of the game just yet.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #24
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
Oh awesome! Hmmm...maybe I will go back...
Definitely should. I've wanted to check out your truck for years now. I remember watching and posting comments to your videos back when I had my blue taco before even joining TW. Lol
Old 02-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #25
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
i no u have a video on ur utube channel of torspd's truck, have yall ever lined up? i havent seen any videos of him doing anything but dyno runs. he is pushing somepretty crazy numbers out of this little 6 himself. i realize those 33's aint gonna help much on take off but i wouldnt mind seeing it.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #26
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Supercharger counts as stock? Just saying.
lol
kinda like NASCAR .... STOCK CAR RACING but they arent stock cars anymore.