Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2 year record

Old 02-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
2 year record

Well today is the 2 year anniversary of my truck running 12.720 @ 106.20

I know it wont stay at the top forever, but I am still proud of the white beast for moving that fast! Got me thinking...do you think this will ever be beat? And if so what will it take?

I personally think this will be the fastest time for a stock engine. I think because the traction issues are so huge, it is going to take a built engine with a ton of power to overcome my huge launch advantage.

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxYtHKcyfc
Old 02-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharger counts as stock? Just saying.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Im talking about forged rods/pistons/cranks/sleeved blocks/head work/cams etc. The blower is a simple bolt on power added
Old 02-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
U made a helluva benchmark
Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. That's bad ass! What rpm are u launching at?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #6
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Good ol' Werty poppin in for his annual post.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Damn. That's bad ass! What rpm are u launching at?
well it's an auto...so something like 2100 rpm I think
Old 02-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #8
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Good ol' Werty poppin in for his annual post.
lol, I do check TW on a daily basis you know
Old 02-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Damn!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #10
EG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of lightEG555 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Edgar
EG555's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post

I personally think this will be the fastest time for a stock engine. I think because the traction issues are so huge, it is going to take a built engine with a ton of power to overcome my huge launch advantage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
FI technically isn't part of the engine itself. lol

Super Werty, I remember watching your videos a while back. Very nice runs! What hp/tq numbers were you putting down?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #11
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG555 View Post
FI isn't part of the engine lol.

Super Werty, I remember watching your videos a while back. Very nice runs! What hp/tq numbers were you putting down?
Thanks

Not sure, never really been a dyno guy...I prefer the track
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #12
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Oh the terrible, nasty, disgraceful things I'd do for a URD supercharger+supporting mods... I've had my eye on your videos for.. well, forever!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #13
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol, I do check TW on a daily basis you know
creeper!!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #14
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
Oh the terrible, nasty, disgraceful things I'd do for a URD supercharger+supporting mods... I've had my eye on your videos for.. well, forever!
Lmao....... gadget is a hp magician
Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #15
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
I never knew you were on TW! I've seen all your vids and ur truck hauls ass! Come to firebird one day!
Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im talking about forged rods/pistons/cranks/sleeved blocks/head work/cams etc. The blower is a simple bolt on power added
Lol. I don't even.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #17
Sleeper 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I never knew you were on TW! I've seen all your vids and ur truck hauls ass! Come to firebird one day!
Thats where I always race. But I heard last week they are closing it down
Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #18
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Curious as to what you've done for a huge launch advantage? That chit is quick just watched your vid, you launched like my old awd turbo eclipse
Old 02-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Thats where I always race. But I heard last week they are closing it down
Nope. Lucas Oil rented out the entire firebird area. Dirt track. Lake. Drags. Etc. For another three years so they couldn't close it. Pretty cool of them if you ask me.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #20
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive, although Mark (Torspd) has a fully built engine, I woul d like to see his do a 1/4