Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How much is my 2010 DBL cab TRD OR 4x4 worth?

Old 02-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
How much is my 2010 DBL cab TRD OR 4x4 worth?

Just trying to get an idea of how much my truck is worth. I'm considering selling it. My wife and I are going through Dave Ramseys financial peace university and with my mod bug...it won't help me in the money spending department. I just want to get some opinions on the value of the truck. Here are the specs. This is just to get an idea of what it's worth. I don't plan on parting out at this point...just a feeler. All maintenance has been kept up. It has been offroad but nothing heavy. Just some mud and the hunting camp.
I know if I traded it in, I wouldn't get my money out of it so I am considering private party sale.

-2010 Double Cab TRD Offroad 4x4 Magnetic Gray w 23,500 miles on it.
-Icon extended travel coilovers with reservoir
-Icon rear reservoir 2.0 shocks
-Camburg uniball UCA's
-Dakar leaf springs
-stainless steel brake lines
-Timbren bump stops
- Avid offroad light bar
-Color matched 2011 grill
- Color matched rear bumper
- Pioneer in dash double din dvd player
-Rockford Fosgate 10 inch subwoofers
- Custom Toyota tailgate decal
-TRD all terrain sockmonkey bedside decals
- 16" TRD black beadlock wheels
-285/75R16 BFG all terrain tires
- Nfab side steps
-35% window tint with sun strip
- American Aluminum low profile tool box
- Weathertech digital fit floor liners
- AVS window vents.

Thanks for the help guys!

Old 02-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Go back to stock, sell the parts for 2k easy & sell the truck for 24-28k
Old 02-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Part out! First inline for icons to the right buyer i think you could get 26 or 27. Or part it out and you might be able to make more on part and selling the truck stock.

P.S. dont sell that sweet truck
Old 02-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Go back to stock, sell the parts for 2k easy & sell the truck for 24-28k
i am thinking you can probably get 2k for parts and probably 26k for the truck on craigslist.
would definatly be able to get rid of it quick for 26k how it sits right now on craigslist.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $25k for my 2010 dc with 30k miles in nov 2012. It had similar after market stuff (fox reservoir shocks after market wheels and tires etc) but also had a plate bumper as well.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
robm7 is on a distinguished road

robm7's Tacoma Gallery
If paid off - keep it; if not, pay it off and keep it.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #7
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm7 View Post
If paid off - keep it; if not, pay it off and keep it.
I like your thinking
Old 02-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #8
JK2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
JK2010's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck, 26K shouldnt be a problem
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Dave Ramsey Smamshey. Took it at our church too and the budgeting aspect helped a lot. Think about what you'd get if you sold it. How much it'll depreciate and what it will cost to get into something else. You have already spent money on mods which you won't get back. Pay it off and enjoy it if you can. Otherwise, maybe look at cutting your budget else where.?.? Out to eat. Vacations. Work some more or get another gig. Just thoughts.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #10
devenob is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Sheriffs Deputy
Name: Deven
devenob's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a 09 TRD Sport double cab long bed with 47k miles from the yota dealership for $23,695.00 so if that helps to give you an idea
Old 02-12-2013, 02:39 AM   #11
scottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the roughscottw1 is a jewel in the rough
Army: 1BCT, 101 ABN DIV
Name: Scott
scottw1's Tacoma Gallery
26-27K is probably a good ballpark figure.
Been listening to Dave since I was 17 back in Nashville. I agree w/ 95% of his ideas. Haven't had a car payment in over 10 years. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #13
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade you my OME shocks for your icon + $$$ . You ever get that grillcraft insert mouted? Theres some cash right there.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:56 AM   #15
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
if it's paid off... i would keep it and be very controlled about the mods (easier said than done, i know! haha). sounds like it's already very well set up. drive and enjoy it! if you want to add something to it, set aside the funds slowly and then pull the trigger when you're ready!

just my $0.02
Old 02-12-2013, 09:00 AM   #16
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
is it just against you to keep one after you mod it???? and if you let ANY of those parts leave AL without letting me know first im gonna come looking for ya and we arent that far apart....
Old 02-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #17
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
is it just against you to keep one after you mod it???? and if you let ANY of those parts leave AL without letting me know first im gonna come looking for ya and we arent that far apart....
lol...It's a lot of things. I don't really need it anymore plus...I'm tired of spending money on it and there are places my money could be going other than my truck. I might keep it but I'm leaning towards selling it. I'm trying to free up all the money I can so I can invest it and put it towards something that will really help me on day. I'm a consultant so I don't have a retirement plan so I need to start planning more for the future. If I decide to part it out I'll def let ya know but more than likely I would sell it as is.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #18
rickc5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
rickc5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I'm trying to free up all the money I can so I can invest it and put it towards something that will really help me on day. I'm a consultant so I don't have a retirement plan so I need to start planning more for the future.
Speaking as someone who is a relatively recent retiree, this is a great strategy, but you must back it up with a strong plan that has achieveable goals. I could spend all day here typing stories about friends who reached retirement without adequate preparation. Most of them just stay at home & watch TV because of insufficient funds to do much else. Sad for me & frustrating for them. The alternative is to keep working until age 75 or so--sometimes at low-paying jobs-- just to pay off existing debts. No fun.

Good luck selling your truck, and building your retirement plan. I recommend finding a good investment counselor if you don't already have one.