Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tie Down Points (ghetto mods is bizzack)

Old 02-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
stinky_truck will become famous soon enough
Name: ryan
stinky_truck's Tacoma Gallery
Tie Down Points (ghetto mods is bizzack)

8 tie down points 6:U bolts from Home Dpot and 2 stock. est. co$t $15.ish. i was tired of using the cheap ass stock tie downs that slip when using rachet straps (especially when filling up my 3 bottles of propane!) List 6 U bolts. 24 washers. 12 lock washers. 12 nuts.

Tie Down Points (ghetto mods is bizzack)-left.jpg

Tie Down Points (ghetto mods is bizzack)-right.jpg

Tie Down Points (ghetto mods is bizzack)-close.jpg
Old 02-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Wtf happened to your bed?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
X2

Not a fan
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
What is the purpose of putting a hole in your bed for the spare?
And the hole in the storage compartment doesn't look normal. I have a first gen but I don't think that compartment is supposed to be reached by the wheel well.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #5
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Man of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shedMan of War is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Man of War's Tacoma Gallery
X3, not that Canada has an x factor.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
like everyone else. What's up with all the holes in the bed?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
I think those Ghetto Tie downs drastically improved the look of your bed...
Old 02-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I can see the spare cut out, it could be for an over sized spare..but..well. Yea.