Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2 spare tires :)

Old 02-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
stinky_truck will become famous soon enough
Name: ryan
stinky_truck's Tacoma Gallery
2 spare tires :)

Extra precaution: 2 spare tires, while almost fully utilizing my bed. i wanted to have 2spare tires available after experiencing: a flat tire and then 20mins.later having my spare tire flat by hauling ass on rockyroads Thank God, my cuzon came to the rescue w/the same truck and let me borrow his spare. i did not like using the stock spare tire contraption (having to bend down at the rear bumper and drop the spare, now i just jump in the bed and unbolt the spare or open the rear truck gate that has a tire mounted to it

2 spare tires :)-20130110_113954.jpg

2 spare tires :)-angle.jpg

2 spare tires :)-side1.jpg

2 spare tires :)-overtop.jpg

2 spare tires :)-back.jpg

2 spare tires :)-corner.jpg
Old 02-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
I personally wouldn't want to hack up my bed like that, but whatever floats your boat.

What the hell is a Cuzon????
Old 02-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The mud in the bed is coming up through the hole in the bed , no ?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:09 AM   #5
jaymay82 is on a distinguished road
jaymay82's Tacoma Gallery
What the freak??
Old 02-12-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The mud in the bed is coming up through the hole in the bed , no ?
That's what I thought, until I saw the other ghetto bed thread.

If this is ghetto modding, it's definitely not for me. To be honest, it smacks of Red Green, but at least he'd trim it out with duct tape. Ryan, I hope you're really happy with the outcome.