Notices

OEM Roof Rack, gaps in the front..?

Old 02-12-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Roof Rack, gaps in the front..?

I was searching the threads to find someone with the same problem as me..

I installed to OEM roof rack today, in the front on both sides, there's about a 2-3mm gap in between them and the truck.

Just wondering if that is something I should worry about or how I should fix it?

Old 02-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
several people have that problem, nothing to worry about
Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
several people have that problem, nothing to worry about
Corey, you're always helping me out haha. Thanks man
Old 02-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
haha Np man, I think I have a tiny gap but nothing to fret about lol