Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Nfab in Canada

Old 02-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nfab in Canada

My local truck shop wants $675.00 OTD. No way in hell I am paying that.

Anyone know where to find them cheaper in canada.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
My local truck shop wants $675.00 OTD. No way in hell I am paying that.

Anyone know where to find them cheaper in canada.
Get them from the states
Old 02-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I am on Amazon. Just trying to find a retailer that ships. Seems like that is the best way to get the lowest price.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Yeah, I am on Amazon. Just trying to find a retailer that ships. Seems like that is the best way to get the lowest price.
$675 for black NFabs ? I bought my Stainless NFabs up here for less
Old 02-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i paid 300 beans for mine off Amazon and had it shipped to the border. Went across, put them on, then came back lol.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #6
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
$675 for black NFabs ? I bought my Stainless NFabs up here for less
Thanks OZ I will have to call them back I never mentioned colour.

I found two places that said they can get them in. First place 580 nit the other 540 nit.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #7
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
If you're somewhere near the border, definitely do as RPD did. The cost of bringing anything across the border via ANY shipping company is obscene. If the duty doesn't anally fist you, then it's the so-called "brokerage fees".

I ordered a hood from ViS Racing a few years ago...the price was $600 with a $200 shipping fee. As soon as it got to the border, I was charged another $300 in brokerage fees. Best to just hop across the 49th and bring your stuff back yourself. If not, then prepare your anus. XD
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
Turn up the good, turn down the suck!
RPD STARS is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
RPD STARS's Tacoma Gallery
Could'nt have said it better lol
Old 02-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
If you're somewhere near the border, definitely do as RPD did. The cost of bringing anything across the border via ANY shipping company is obscene. If the duty doesn't anally fist you, then it's the so-called "brokerage fees".

I ordered a hood from ViS Racing a few years ago...the price was $600 with a $200 shipping fee. As soon as it got to the border, I was charged another $300 in brokerage fees. Best to just hop across the 49th and bring your stuff back yourself. If not, then prepare your anus. XD
^^This^^

Where are you in Canada? If in Alberta there are always guys making a trip to the border so let me know if you are in Alberta.