Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where can I find this roll bar??

Old 02-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #21
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Honestly, you're not going to find a run of the mill bolt on roll bar. I just called mine an overpriced light bar. You're best bet is find yourself a fabricator and have one custom made. Or buy mine
As Jeff has said you need to grab his..
Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #23
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
I'm one of those members. Lol
Me too. Right now I'm the only on that's got one for an AccessCab. Just waiting for the snow to disappear and my fuse panel to arrive.

I think I'm gonna mount it differently than how the T-Force does it but I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT:

Test fit.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #24
Larson7.62 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alex
Larson7.62's Tacoma Gallery
If its the one from N-fab, I emailed them and they said its available for a limited time for 375. Funny enough, I havent heard back from them after two more emails expressing interest in buying it...
Old 02-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #25
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson7.62 View Post
If its the one from N-fab, I emailed them and they said its available for a limited time for 375. Funny enough, I havent heard back from them after two more emails expressing interest in buying it...
I got through easily.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #26
Camjowns is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Camjowns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much are you asking for on yours?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
That is not a roll bar at all...just a simple light bar. Notice how it is only connected to the bed rails? No roll support there.

Looks like Volcom's bar provides better roll protection.
I didn't want light bar to be mistaken for the one on the front. I know it won't actually support anything
Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #28
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't pay $375 for that, you could have a local fab shop make one for less than $200 probably. It's thin wall tube and it's a simple design.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #29
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson7.62 View Post
It was pulling teeth to get mine. I find calling worked far better than emailing. If you are persistent you will get one eventually.

I just did a full test fit of mine and snapped a few bad iPhone shots. I will post them later if anyone is interested.

EDIT:

Old 02-17-2013, 12:15 PM   #30
Larson7.62 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alex
Larson7.62's Tacoma Gallery
^ The more I look at it the more I think the money could be better used elsewhere, especially since it takes away the ability to use the bed sides/rails near the cab. Still a good looking bar tho
Old 02-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #31
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Not to whore myself out or anything...well...yea actually I am...

$650 OBO +shipping

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...light-bar.html
Attached Thumbnails
Where can I find this roll bar??-413822_10151065918709094_1249799009_o.jpg   Where can I find this roll bar??-473788_10150976901419094_1961861363_o-2-.jpg   Where can I find this roll bar??-561109_10151062020494094_1751591874_n.jpg   Where can I find this roll bar??-img_0327.jpg  
Old 02-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #32
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #33

Quote:

$650 OBO +shipping

I would be much more interested if the bars didn't come across the middle. I ride motocross so putting the bike in the back will be an issue from the looks of it!

I didn't realize before but they had a semi out there with a bunch of product. I talked to N-FAB and even showed a guy the Tacoma. He said it wasn't theirs... lol I really like that look thought so maybe something just a little taller. I have Indy and STL supercross to go to so it'll probably have to wait until after that.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
It was pulling teeth to get mine. I find calling worked far better than emailing. If you are persistent you will get one eventually.

I just did a full test fit of mine and snapped a few bad iPhone shots. I will post them later if anyone is interested.

EDIT:

This one is actuaclly a bit different than the one I saw. It had mounted on the front of the bed, then 2 bars coming down and bolting to the wheel well.

Finally home so I have a computer to reply!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #35

Nevermind, I just looked at more pictures I had, yours is right!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #36
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camjowns View Post
Nevermind, I just looked at more pictures I had, yours is right!
When I talked to them. They told me they had a limited amount. Didn't think it was less than a handful
Old 08-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #37
firetaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiretaco18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Fighting 18
Name: Sean
firetaco18's Tacoma Gallery
Late to the party but just emailed them today, they still have them in stock, they just do not advertise them. They are $375 + shipping which, for me is $110 for a total of $485. My opinion is that is VERY expensive for a few pieces of steel, I would buy if it were $250-300 including shipping. They just have a monopoly on over the top bolt on light bars. Anyone in the NJ area who wants to make a similar bolt on one PM me.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #38
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$650 OBO +shipping

$650 obo?

On this page http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...light-bar.html

you say $450

Or is shipping $200 ?
Old 08-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #39
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Lol Thread revival. Honestly dude I don't even know what my dad did with it. It might still be at his shop or he might have cut up.

If you're interested, shipping will probably be around $150-$200 to Oregon it looks like. I'll throw it on a pallet through Fastenal if you want it. I just stopped updating Posts. I'd do like $600 shipped in the lower 48
Old 09-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #40
ramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really nice

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
How would you run this wiring?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camjowns View Post
I'm down at the Dallas supercross and saw this Tacoma with a pretty sweet roll bar/light bar. Any idea brand/model?

Do you have an idea how they would wire this? Somehow thru the cab?