Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where can I find this roll bar??

Old 02-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
Camjowns is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Camjowns's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I find this roll bar??

I'm down at the Dallas supercross and saw this Tacoma with a pretty sweet roll bar/light bar. Any idea brand/model?
Attached Thumbnails
Where can I find this roll bar??-image.jpg  
Old 02-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camjowns View Post
I'm down at the Dallas supercross and saw this Tacoma with a pretty sweet roll bar/light bar. Any idea brand/model?
Haha...I have one drawn up just like that but haven't had the time to fab it up.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
N-Fab makes them. We have 2-3 members on here with it. Not sure how they got them
Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I know
Old 02-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
This is one of those questions that make you go mmmmm.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
N-Fab makes them. We have 2-3 members on here with it. Not sure how they got them
I'm one of those members. Lol
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
Defend Hawaii

Btw it's off the T-Force Tacoma
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is not a roll bar at all...just a simple light bar. Notice how it is only connected to the bed rails? No roll support there.

Looks like Volcom's bar provides better roll protection.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #12
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Yes and no, probably better than that one...but the front bars are just plates on the wheel wells....the back bars are tied into the frame bolts though.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #13
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Yes and no, probably better than that one...but the front bars are just plates on the wheel wells....the back bars are tied into the frame bolts though.
As they should be.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Designed so I can have my tool box there and open and close with no problem, AND initial design (before the dust light bar was put on) was to keep open space in the bed to put my bike in...then bike was sold so I put the light bar on the back and called it a day
Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #15
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is a roll bar

Old 02-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
This is a roll bar

The rear pieces should be attached to the frame, not the top of the wheel well.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
I'm one of those members. Lol
^ There you go. lol Ask him!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
The rear pieces should be attached to the frame, not the top of the wheel well.
Damn ,its all I could find on Google that was close.. Go eat some doughnuts.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #19

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Damn ,its all I could find on Google that was close.. Go eat some doughnuts.
Maybe I will
Old 02-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #20
Honestly, you're not going to find a run of the mill bolt on roll bar. I just called mine an overpriced light bar. You're best bet is find yourself a fabricator and have one custom made. Or buy mine