Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

This Tacoma stuff is fun!

Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #41
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
I think he traded in all the other vehicles for the TACO lmao!!! Havent seen the taco in a pic with the lambo yet
Or thats his neighbors garage
Old 02-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #42
Frissen will become famous soon enough

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
I think he traded in all the other vehicles for the TACO lmao!!! Havent seen the taco in a pic with the lambo yet
Or thats his neighbors garage

I traded all cars for the DOWNPAYMENT on the Taco

hehehehehe...
Old 02-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #44
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Hers one of my other toys.

Wanna race me with that lambo....

Me, my Mom and my 210T

My wifes toy....

Old 02-21-2013, 05:29 PM   #45
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissen View Post
...I thought of "just leveling" it, what do think?

oohhh but first I have to take it back for leaf TSB's and waiting on OME's part #'s for the 4" lift kit... ditching those 35 aspect ratio Pirellis but haven't figured out if 305/75/19 will fit with just 4" lift

Hey Frissen! did you manage to get the 4 leaf TSB? I'm having a bad time with the people here in my dealer cause they say it only applies to US market...

Btw, I'll let you know when I go to Puebla, so you can give me a ride in that Lambo! haha

Cheers!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #46
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Lol he was talking about the lambo for the tsb..
Old 02-21-2013, 05:43 PM   #47
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Lol he was talking about the lambo for the tsb..

duuh! hahaha
Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #48
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
By the way. That is the best color for one of those. Lets everyone know that your coming... and really fast Nice car...
Old 02-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #49

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chepo View Post
Hey Frissen! did you manage to get the 4 leaf TSB? I'm having a bad time with the people here in my dealer cause they say it only applies to US market...

Btw, I'll let you know when I go to Puebla, so you can give me a ride in that Lambo! haha

Cheers!
Hi Chepo, I believe I have the 4 leaf in my 2013 2WD but I will take a pic and let TW judge on that, therefore I haven't seen my dealer about the TSB.

Maybe 458 is here already by the time you come, its a nice project, we are installing 315/25/22 on 22X12 wheels rear, complete opposite of what we are doing here at TW... for the Taco I think I'm going with the TRD beadlocks and 275/75/16 tire or something like that, hehehehehe

I'll post pics of my leafs and you let me know, thanks
Old 02-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #50
taco newb
xxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shedxxxotiknightz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Boomer
Name: Titus
xxxotiknightz's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck. I like the color you chose.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #51

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
grass in garage put to good use
Old 03-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #52
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
Decisions decisions, will i lift the Lambo or the Taco
Old 03-15-2013, 10:57 PM   #53
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissen View Post
grass in garage put to good use
Looks like a sweet Porsche Turbo in the background
Old 03-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #54
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Officer
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Looks like a sweet Porsche Turbo in the background
Yea looks like a clean 911. My family just sold out 996 Carrera Cabriolet. Thing was fun. Had all the Carrera S parts n built to be a sleeper.. Even tho it's still a Porsche. Lol.

What year is the Boxster? I'm not a fan of the front mount motor, but thinking of getting a weekend fun car.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #56

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, a 996TT, this is my weekend off working on all sorts of projects
This Tacoma stuff is fun!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21363467839.890139.jpg
Old 03-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #57

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
iphone pic taken a few minutes ago
This Tacoma stuff is fun!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21363739806.756581.jpg
Old 03-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #58
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Taco, and sick cars and cart.

No offense meant, but are you an exotic car salesman maybe? Hard to see how you have several porches, lambo, and an Audi, yet modding the Taco is not in the budget.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #59

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
Nice Taco, and sick cars and cart.

No offense meant, but are you an exotic car salesman maybe? Hard to see how you have several porches, lambo, and an Audi, yet modding the Taco is not in the budget.
I am a sports car enthusiast, race car driver for fun, at other car forums people know me fairly well and know the cars I drive,

I decided not to disclose much here at TW but I am working on thread that will explain many of your questions,

also I will start a thread with all my iphone pics as I haven't done a proper shoot of my taco where should i post? here or is there a Taco photo forum or perhap start an album right?

I also need to do a proper video, here I have the Taco on for a few seconds on the start of the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvwve...8z5vApmxpEL66g
Old 03-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #60
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I was about to ask if you're in Monterrey, because my aunts garage is like that. (but without the cool rides jaja)