Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

This Tacoma stuff is fun!

Old 03-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #61
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissen View Post
until i do my own picture thread i'll continue posting here

choices, choices, the "cute" 5 or the Taco?

Taco @ Lunch

well over 5k kms and going well...

oooohhh this is my new office

will see if it fits in the back of the Taco

Next week i'm off, taking a few days away with my kid lets see what we find

Thats a cool cart. Love it.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #62
Frissen will become famous soon enough

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
265/45/20 vs 265/65/17
This Tacoma stuff is fun!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21365542857.072691.jpg
Old 04-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #63
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
If you have a lambo how does a light bar, 3" lift, and exhaust break the bank? lol
Parents is my guess
Old 04-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #64
haider320 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Detective
haider320's Tacoma Gallery
What happened to the Lamborghini?
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #65
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok guys this is what is going on i hope it gives a better idea

quick phone pick since i came back home for lunch
that garage makes no sense...
Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 PM   #66
TX TOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Bud
TX TOY's Tacoma Gallery
I lived in Villahermosa, Mx. for a few years, most garages were like that. They don't have the typical yard like we have here in the states, their yard is between the garage and the house as seen in his pictures and the houses are multiple levels unlike the typical 1 or 2 story in the states...

Cool rides Frissen... I want to run that cart around a bit
Old 04-10-2013, 05:40 AM   #67

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
that garage makes no sense...
my yard is in the back of the house...
Old 04-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #68

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
i found this photo of the 1st day i had my Taco next to the car it replaced
This Tacoma stuff is fun!-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21366342853.817665.jpg
3+ months ago and now sporting over 6700 kms
Old 04-19-2013, 05:31 AM   #69
MadMan is on a distinguished road

MadMan's Tacoma Gallery
I still can't believe your dad let's you park in his garage...
Old 04-19-2013, 05:43 AM   #70
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also I will start a thread with all my iphone pics as I haven't done a proper shoot of my taco where should i post? here or is there a Taco photo forum or perhap start an album right?
Frissen, at the top of the page (right under the TacoWorld logo is a button called Tacoma Photos. Just follow that to the gallery and instructions on how to set one up. I'm looking forward to seeing your image collection.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #72

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by On An Island View Post
Frissen, at the top of the page (right under the TacoWorld logo is a button called Tacoma Photos. Just follow that to the gallery and instructions on how to set one up. I'm looking forward to seeing your image collection.
yeah i guess i have to do that, but i'm unsure if photo galleries are iphone accesible? because so far all the pics i posted here are from an iphone

i have had too many things going on but usually what i do in forums is i start my own thread and contiue on and not in a gallerie... the way i do 'em is:

I start with a proper photoshoot...

all done by me...

then I add pics taken by others and me driving...

then add the misc pics like garage

or my dad driving...

or enjoying the evening with friends...

the problem being that i haven't done the proper initial photoshoot of the Taco but once i get that going i'll have my own thread and get out of everyones way

please bare with me as right at this very moment i'm tangled with crap

imagine today i missed the chance to drive the new cayman and tomorrow the giro lamborghini, my passion and me missing it but sometimes life is not as easy as one may imagine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
I still can't believe your dad let's you park in his garage...
i left home 22 year ago
Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #74

Frissen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Is it legal in Mexico to adopt 22 year olds?

If so, please PM me with an address........dad.
hehehe, no prob but you will have to share a room with a 12 yr old... actually the one that owns the Lambo
Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #75
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery

What do you do for a living and where do i get a Lambo?

Sweet,sweet rides you got there, must have taken alot of time and work for sure.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #76
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
X2 maybe ill move to mexico
Old 04-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #77
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
X2 maybe ill move to mexico

we could be roommates and start work IMMEDIATELY
Old 04-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #78
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
we could be roommates and start work IMMEDIATELY
Old 04-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #79
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is another view...

this is from the kitchen door...
Wish that is what I saw from my kitchen door.....nice