Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

PLEASE HELP!!! Reguluar or ET lug nuts with Spydertrax spacers???

Old 02-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
NOCENTS is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
NOCENTS's Tacoma Gallery
PLEASE HELP!!! Reguluar or ET lug nuts with Spydertrax spacers???

I am trying to mount up my Procomp 7089 wheels on my 2008 Tacoma DCSB Prerunner Sport and have SpyderTrax Spacers in the front. I have got a to many different answers from both my local tire shop as well as Procomp directly as to which lug nuts I need to get. Can I use standard/Procomp acorn lugs or do I really need the Extra Threaded lugs???
Please help...... would rather not spend 20.00+ on the ET lugs if I dont really need them
Thanks!!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
the et are recommended.
However, I have the standard lugs on my rig and feel completely comfortable with them. After all, they came with the spacers made for your truck from the manufacturer.