Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone want to trade/swap stock grill and/or rear bumper?

Old 02-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Ganador is on a distinguished road
Ganador's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to trade/swap stock grill and/or rear bumper?

Hi everyone
I'm new here and this is my first post. I just got a 2013 dcsb TRD OF taco and I don't really like all the chrome. I would prefer a color(SPRUCE MICA) matching grill and rear bumper. Anyone willing to trade?

In the LA AREA
Old 02-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #2
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
Most people dont like the crome either.

You can however

paint the grill and bumper to match (takes some skill) using matched paint.

Take the grill and bumper to a body shop and have them paint it (takes money)

Plastidip the grill and bumper. Stupid easy and cheap. Check out the mega thread in the detailing section or just dipyourcar.com

Welcome to TW
Old 02-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that! Not many spruce tacomas. Once of the nicer colors to me, but seems pretty rare around here. Especially a sport. Better off painting or buying a new one from ebay, and then selling yours, or like Swordknives said plastidip.
Nobody seems to like chrome. I'd dip mine, but then the headlights would stand out too much for me and I'd want to do BHLM even more