Notices

Toyota tacoma front hood upper grille black

Old 02-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
warrantbird is on a distinguished road

Army: Chief Warrant Officer 4 (Retired)
Name: Romeo
warrantbird's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota tacoma front hood upper grille black

Has anybody purchased the new grill on ebay? Its is a nice grill and I am interested if anyone has any feedback.

[IMG]file:///Users/romeohizon/Desktop/tacoma%20grill.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///Users/romeohizon/Desktop/tacoma%20grill.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]file:///Users/romeohizon/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///Users/romeohizon/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
i looked at it long and hard, but couldn't pull the trigger on getting it. i'll prob end up getting a color matched grill afterall for a few more bucks.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this on a truck on ttora looks cool i might get it later on.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #5

I am looking for some info on the quality and fitment of the grill before commiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0TA View Post
nice find. i like it too. if you get it be sure to post some pics.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
You can always buy grill inserts. That's what I did from ebay.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
looks nice, i wonder what the color actually looks, cuz i might want one too.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
that set looks good. is it plastic or metal??
Old 02-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
how much is this grille going for? It might be worth the risk if not to expensive. Though i am kinda scared because of the foam piece they added to the top, might mean it rubs more than the stock one.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #14

It is plastic and it replaces the whole grill assembly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
that set looks good. is it plastic or metal??
Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #15

The price for the black which you will have to paint and clear coat is going for $109. That is not a bad price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
how much is this grille going for? It might be worth the risk if not to expensive. Though i am kinda scared because of the foam piece they added to the top, might mean it rubs more than the stock one.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #16
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I posted a similar thred over on TN check it out, the title is Grill!! Not worth it!!
Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #17
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Do they have it with a chrome surround? Price?
Old 02-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #19
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Bump, looking to see if anyone got it and some pics.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
I saw this on a truck on ttora looks cool i might get it later on.
Maybe someone could find it and post?