Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Trying to sell your chrome grille?

Old 02-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to sell your chrome grille?

Recently, I ordered a color matched grille for my 12' Tacoma and was left with this ugly chrome grille. Knowing that I wouldn't get much on TW because we all hate chrome , I decided to sell it on Ebay. Well darn! I had 15 watchers and 8 bids! I started the bid at $100 and ended up selling it for $132.50 before shipping. So if you have a 12' or 13' chrome grille and can't sell it here or cl, you should try ebay. Figured I could help a few members out there. (Not responsible if it still doesn't sell)

Jimmy
Old 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Have mine on the garage wall between the 2 stock chrome headlights. Might list all 3 and see what I can get.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has been sitting in my basement... shipping that would be a pain in the ass.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
rustbus is on a distinguished road
rustbus's Tacoma Gallery
best place to buy a superwhite grille?

thanks for the tip on selling the old one...
Old 02-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustbus View Post
best place to buy a superwhite grille?

thanks for the tip on selling the old one...
Best and cheapest is from Camelback Toyota. They're one of our vendors here. A color matched one cost me 186, free shipping! Pm Jorge and he'll help you with everything!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/cam...-toyota-parts/
Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Mine has been sitting in my basement... shipping that would be a pain in the ass.
Actually shipping was not bad at all. I used the same box Camelback Toyota sent me. I created a shipping label through Ebay. Shipping was $32 with FedEx. Half of it was paid by the buyer. I had no idea how much shipping was, so I charged $15 for shipping before the bid started.