of a 2005+ Toyota Tacoma extended cab, long box, 2WD, 4-cyl. in Northern California with a shell on the back.
(PLEASE DON'T REPLY ABOUT 4x4 TRUCKS, that is a different thread)
2. mountain biking
3. coyote hunting (may have to venture down to Southern Cal for that)
3.5 rabbit hunting, hares too!
3.85 rock climbing??? (maybe not, might need a 4x4 to get to a rock face)
4. varmint hunting
5. pheasant hunting
6. duck hunting
7. light tent camping
8. commuting to work
9. running everyday errands
10. hauling the dogs around
11. going surfing
12. going to the beach
13. mountain biking
14. electric mountain biking
15. chores around the home/honey-do's
16. hot dates!
17. going to the city zoo to see the African animals with the safety of zoo cages to protect you!
18. deer hunting: I once did it in a Ford 150 2wd in Northern Cal. I went on a canned deer hunt on this rancher's spread. HE had the 4x4 Dodge!
19. track trucking in the snowy Sierra Nevada with Mattracks or other brands? (no, must have a Taco 4x4 for that)