Rear View Mirror

Old 02-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
cfenn will become famous soon enough
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
Rear View Mirror

I need something more adjustable the stocker sits too low for me at 6'4"

Any ideas???
Old 02-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ew-mirror.html

check out this link, helps a lot!
Old 02-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
cfenn will become famous soon enough
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
Did that it is better but not great ...ugh
Old 02-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Can you flip it around 180 degrees?

Done that with our Jeep rear-view.
That is what I did. Although you kind of lose the dimmer switch (which is now on the top), with the rear window tinted I don't have a need to go into the "night mode".

I am 6'1" - gained about 2" of vision area towards the top.

Now if there was something we could do about the left windshield "A" pillar blind spot (when turning towards the left) I would be a happy camper.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
i did the mirror tweak when i got my truck before i left the dealer,
set up the side mirrors a bit different
and REMOVED the passenger and center headrest and put the passenger headrest behind the cab, and center one is in the house somewhere and gives great visibility for me .
if i have a passenger i just plug in the headrest ( about once every 3 or 4 months)
good idea...