Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good Prices for TRD Parts

Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
oildriller is on a distinguished road
Name: Dean
oildriller's Tacoma Gallery
Good Prices for TRD Parts

I would like to recommend, Olathe Toyota, Olathe, Kansas, for purchasing TRD parts from.
Ph: 800-516-1455, http://olathetoyota.com

I mentioned being a member of TW. Brett (in parts) said, we give special prices for TW members.

He quoted a 2011, Tacoma, TRD, catback exhaust system, part#: PT910890610, for $353.25, shipping $55.00, delivered to my house for $408.25. Shipping is 3 days. I bought the exhaust!!

Brett stated, if you do not want to pay shipping, you may pick up any part & pay sales tax.

The closest price I found for this exhaust was $354.99 + $116.48 (shipping).
Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
lakewoodbilly will become famous soon enoughlakewoodbilly will become famous soon enough

Name: Bill
lakewoodbilly's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to lakewoodbilly
Is the TRD exhaust a fairly simple bolt-on / change out?

I have bought new floor mats from Olathe - they do have great prices.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Subd
X2
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 03-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #6
Old dog w/ Toy
slicked1 is on a distinguished road

slicked1's Tacoma Gallery
Olathe has some pretty good pricing. You might also check Toyotapartsoutlet.com. You might have to give them a call for your specific TRD part. I've bought a ton of stuff from them for my fleet of Toys and usually can get shipping for less than $10.....lots of time for FREE.