LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What is up with kauai?

Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
aw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to beholdaw113sgte is a splendid one to behold
aw113sgte's Tacoma Gallery
What is up with kauai?

Since being here I've seen hundreds of tacos. About every 5th vehicle is a Toyota truck of some sort, many are lifted...why so popular here?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
It's close to Japan and has horrible mud?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
we have more tacomas here per capita than anywhere else in the nation
if there was a like button id click that bitch haha

i sware its just proof that Toyota gets injected into ur blood kuz untill Toyota fucks up the Tacoma... it will always be a kauai thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
It's close to Japan and has horrible mud?
wettest spot on earth might have something to do with it
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
conformists
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen
Old 02-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
I've hear the Taco is the official state truck of Hawaii.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
When I told a guy that I work with that I got a Tacoma, the first thing he said was that the Hawaiians sure love them! He's been there a few times and said they're all over the place. You can tell that's true by how many members from Hawaii you see post here too.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P9HST2 View Post
When I told a guy that I work with that I got a Tacoma, the first thing he said was that the Hawaiians sure love them! He's been there a few times and said they're all over the place. You can tell that's true by how many members from Hawaii you see post here too.
We should start a regional poll Can we have 50 choices in a poll?
I guess 51 if you want to include the canadians
Old 02-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma is the state truck. 808 all day. We dive for tako. We drive the taco. We also like the pink taco.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #12
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Meh, too lazy. I'd rather just buy tako. Da uddah kine tako too
J/K
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #13
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Better dive for both. Nothing like getting wet for dinner.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #14
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
.. it will always be a kauai thing
i bet awful spelling will be to.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #15
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Look who's talking. Lol. Fix your grammar first.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Better dive for both. Nothing like getting wet for dinner.
Easy for you to say. I was born and raised on Maui. Everytime we dove, it was almost guaranteed to catch an Uhu or Tako or something. When I first moved here, I couldn't catch shit. Not even a decent sized Kala...
Old 02-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #17
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Easy for you to say. I was born and raised on Maui. Everytime we dove, it was almost guaranteed to catch an Uhu or Tako or something. When I first moved here, I couldn't catch shit. Not even a decent sized Kala...
One reason why I'll never move to Oahu. Although you have a better variety of the land taco.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Atleast ours is intentional
I think you meant "too"?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #19
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
Look who's talking. Lol. Fix your grammar first.
at least it was readable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Atleast ours is intentional
I think you meant "too"?
it's intentional for you guys to look like uneducated morons? (no offense)
yes, i did.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #20
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
at least it was readable.

it's intentional for you guys to look like uneducated morons? (no offense)
yes, i did.
It's called pidgin. But anyways you wouldn't know anything about Hawaiian history. Yes we may look uneducated. But then again you're 16. I forgot. Teenagers know everything at their age.