Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Recommend me a good shop to mount my new wheels : Orange County area

Old 02-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
Recommend me a good shop to mount my new wheels : Orange County area

I have been going to america's tires since I bought my tires there, and they give free rotations etc. but they have scratched my stock wheels every time, can someone recommend a good shop in the placentia, brea, yorba linda area. thanks!
Old 02-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
Anaheim Wheel and Tire on La Palma. I've been going there for 15 years. Its family owned... Charles and Steve (the brothers who own it) are pretty cool! Even sent me a starbucks giftcard after having service done there once. Good prices, better service, free drinks, TV and leather chairs in waiting lounge, Frys across the street to kill time.

3421 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim
(714) 630-3400

I just had mine done there, no scratches on the new black wheels. They remounted and balanced my old wheels and tires after taking out the TPMS and also patched a nail in one of the old tires all for free.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the referral but they said they generally do not mount and balance unless i buy the tires or wheels from them

anyone know another shop?
Old 03-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #4
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrillA View Post
thanks for the referral but they said they generally do not mount and balance unless i buy the tires or wheels from them

anyone know another shop?
Go to Zuby's in Garden Grove and get a road force balance. You can thank me later
Old 03-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
What's a road force balance consist of?