Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Front bumper build (slow)

Old 04-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #141
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is right below my winch line . Eye sore yes but it beats getting tickets .
Old 04-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #142
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
That is the sickest home-fab front bumper I've ever seen.

When are you going to design one for the 1st gen? I'll pay ya for the plans- I can cut and weld it myself

That's got crazy clearance, and looks badass. Sub'd for moar pics

Old 04-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #143
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
That is the sickest home-fab front bumper I've ever seen.

When are you going to design one for the 1st gen? I'll pay ya for the plans- I can cut and weld it myself

That's got crazy clearance, and looks badass. Sub'd for moar pics

Thanks bud! I'll let you know when I get plans together for a first gen!

And John, I'm going to mount it where you mounted yours.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #144
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
It came out sweet ! Did you use the same mounting as mine ?
Your really making want to build a rear bumper now lmao .
Old 04-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #145
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome job Cam! I can't wait to see it in person. You in for the 21st ?
Old 04-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #146
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My next project for my truck is a rear bumper! After one for my pops tundra.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:14 AM   #147
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
That looks so good. Mmmmhmmm
Old 08-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #148
Tail Striker

so here's the plan. I'm getting rid of the current bumper i have, building a new front and rear bumper. taking what i learned off this prototype, and applying it to my final design. for the rear i'm first doing a stock replacement, then taking that off and doing a high clearance. as well as finishing my homebuilt soft topper. things are gonna get crazy in the up coming weeks. oh and im finishing all my flight ratings in the next couple weeks. woot!

i will also mention that this final design i do for my truck will be the one i put into production.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #149
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Me first! sounds like an awesome plan cam, take lots of pics
Old 08-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #150
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
so here's the plan. I'm getting rid of the current bumper i have, building a new front and rear bumper. taking what i learned off this prototype, and applying it to my final design. for the rear i'm first doing a stock replacement, then taking that off and doing a high clearance. as well as finishing my homebuilt soft topper. things are gonna get crazy in the up coming weeks. oh and im finishing all my flight ratings in the next couple weeks. woot!

i will also mention that this final design i do for my truck will be the one i put into production.
So whose the lucky guy buying the current one ?
Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #151
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad your test bumper doesn't fit first gen's
Old 08-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #152
Tail Striker

No one is getting the one I have at the moment... Who's interested? Lol
Old 08-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #153
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will be interested in a new one, hopefully you can figure out a optional cutout for a lightbar and/or winch plus a location for fog lights. Then im sold for sure.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #154
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I will be interested in a new one, hopefully you can figure out a optional cutout for a lightbar and/or winch plus a location for fog lights. Then im sold for sure.
I can custom cut almost anything... And the new design will be a little better.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:10 AM   #155

can't wait to see it
Old 08-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #156
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
The Line starts here!
Old 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #157
1st08wrx is on a distinguished road
1st08wrx's Tacoma Gallery
i breezed through all the posts real quick and didn't notice if you ever got the plans drawn in auto cad but I use it daily and would like to draw them up for you free of charge. i get bored at work a lot.
if you have a sketch with dimensions i draw it up in Cad and then you will have a copy you can always modify or sell at your choice.
alehman29@gmail.com
Old 10-17-2013, 04:44 AM   #158
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Cam,
Do you still have your plans and are you willing to share?
Old 10-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #159
CanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadianMade is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
CanadianMade's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get my hands on those plans/prints!!!

Willing to share?!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #160
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbraddock View Post
Cam,
Do you still have your plans and are you willing to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMade View Post
I'd love to get my hands on those plans/prints!!!

Willing to share?!
Hey fellas! I'm going to start selling these bumpers once I get around to tweaking the design I currently have. I will be offering an option to those who would rather build it themselves by shipping the cut out sheets to be assembled.